1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. Eligibility: Open to participants who: (a) have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry; and (b) are not employees of Postman, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Sweepstakes Parties"), or members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household; (c) residents of Brazil, Quebec, China, or any country, state, province or territory where the laws of the United States or local law prohibits participating or receiving a prize in the Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, Crimea, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, North Korea, Syria and any other country designated by the United States Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control).
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") on December 3, 2020 and ends at 5:00 p.m.PDT February 4, 2021 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
4. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, potential entrants must register for Postman Galaxy Conference at https://hopin.com/events/galaxy. After you have registered, you will receive one (1) entry into the prize drawing. You may only register once. Additionally, attendance at a Galaxy conference session on February 3, 2021 and/or February 4, 2021 will result in one (1) additional entry per session attended. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules will void all entries and result in disqualification
5. Prizes & Drawing: There will be a maximum of 27 prizes awarded:
• Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will receive an Xbox Series X™ (US $500 approximate retail value)
• Second Prize: One (1) winner will receive an Apple iPad™ (US $329 approximate retail value
• Third Prize: Twenty-five (25) winners will each receive a Postman swag bag (US $114 approximate retail value)
Total approximate retail value of all prizes available in this Sweepstakes is US $3,679. A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 4, 2021 by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release postmarked within 30 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period, or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable, will result in forfeiture of the prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted by winner. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. Limit one (1) prize per person / email address/ Postman account / household. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
6. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sweepstakes Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sweepstakes Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner it deems appropriate. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online survey form, or as otherwise determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Choice of Law and Forum: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in San Francisco County, California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
10. Winners’ List: Sponsor will make the winners’ list available on this site after winner validation has been completed.
11. Sponsor: Postman, Inc., San Francisco, CA 94105
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.